-
March 18th, 2006, 12:11 AM
#2851
Senior Hostboard Member
You could pick up Tales of Eternia now if your interested. They released it for the PSP last month - might as well make use of that thing.
-
March 22nd, 2006, 12:30 AM
#2852
Inactive Member
Yeah, I should, and probably will as soon as I see a copy.
Playing the Okami demo that came with OPM. I'mr eally looking forward to thsi game.
-
March 22nd, 2006, 12:45 AM
#2853
Senior Hostboard Member
I like the visual style of Okami. I'll probably pick it up when its released as well. The game makes me wonder: what if a european developer made the artistic equivalent, and created a cel-shaded game in a Picasso style? Perhaps the goal could be to distort certain parts of the world as much as possible... or return it to its original state.
Currently playing through the missions on MGS2: Substance. No use starting a new RPG now Kingdom Hearts II is almost out. Just biding my time...
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 21, 2006 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
March 24th, 2006, 06:24 PM
#2854
HB Forum Owner
OBLIVION!
Been playing since yesterday. It's almost as good as sex. Will write some more later.
-
March 24th, 2006, 07:56 PM
#2855
Senior Hostboard Member
Ive only read 10/10 reviews so far. Not because i like positive opinions, but because there simply arent any negative ones on this game yet (PC or X360). ^_^
-
March 31st, 2006, 07:15 PM
#2856
Senior Hostboard Member
XD Just bought me some Kingdom Hearts II.
I laugh at the fact they hired the voice-actor for Saruman (LotR trilogy) to play the main antagonist in this. What more could you possibly ask for? Thats some evil voicework right there.
-
April 1st, 2006, 04:28 AM
#2857
Inactive Member
Woooo me and my PGR3! Kinda feel the driving is too easy compared with Forza and GT4, which isn't a bad thing everyone once in awhile. That way the game doesn't make me feel so frustrated when I'm trying to have fun XD!
-
April 3rd, 2006, 12:24 AM
#2858
Senior Hostboard Member
Ack, for technical reasons, no KHII for me until the PAL release. The first 5 hours were great though, its really too bad...
Now playing Paper Mario: TTYD. I remember N commenting on how he liked the battle system, and im in total agreement. This is a very high-tier RPG so far, and ranks among the best games ive played this console generation.
-
April 3rd, 2006, 06:56 PM
#2859
Senior Hostboard Member
Dear blog... ^_^;;
Just bought myself Xenosaga Ep II (PAL) very cheaply. Its blatantly flawed (VA, FPS, Lip-sync, load times, and more...) but playable so far - if mostly for the fast-paced cut-scenes and Kajiura score. Im going to beat this sucker as fast as i can, since im still hot off the heels of Xenosaga Episode 1, and i want to get back to Paper Mario.
-
April 4th, 2006, 01:55 AM
#2860
HB Forum Owner
Played Burnout 2 for a while, I'm a pretty big fan of burnout now because I like explosions ^_^ Also, rented SA2:Battle for gc and it aggravates me that they give you so many more things in the gc version because i easily raised an entire kingdom of chao using up a good percentage of my life doing so and they allow more advantages for the newer version which is aggravating cuz i didnt get this stuff for my beloved older chao. so mainly i'm whining cuz nintendo made sega's games better, because truly it is way better ^.^U
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 04, 2006 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Blahguy ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks